This is the time of year when we give thanks. It’s the time when we look around our lives and feel grateful for all that we have. Our families, friends, and all of the love in our lives. We are grateful for the work that we do. We look to see the silver lining in all of our difficult situations, and feel grateful for the opportunity to learn so much from. Did you notice how abundant you felt when you were standing in place of all of that gratitude?
Gratitude is a powerful thing to exercise when we are looking to create more abundance in our lives. Why? Because as we focus on all that we are grateful for, we begin to feel more abundant, and when we begin to feel more abundant we then begin to attract a flow of abundance in our lives. What you focus on grows. Like attracts like. That’s why you won’t increase the abundance in your life by focusing on all that you don’t have.
There is a blessing for us in the loving expression of gratitude. As we focus on what we have, we create more of it. As we focus on on our joy, we create more of that. As we focus on love, we indeed create more of that, and love is core and central to all manifestations in our lives. When you create from a place of love and intention your life will become more joyous and rich that you could have ever expected.
We are all energetic beings – and the energetic vibration of gratitude is one of the highest and purest vibrations available to us. Love and gratitude go hand in hand. Sending out this kind of pure positive energy into your life will bring more of that back to you – it’s universal law, it’s the Law of Attraction. Gratitude can start a positive momentum in your life that change your life forever. When you begin having an “attitude of gratitude” in your life, you jump start the process of manifesting all of your desires.
The question is, “It’s Thanksgiving, but shouldn't we practice gratitude all of the time?” The answer is yes! Especially if you would like to create more joy, peace, and prosperity in your life.
Integrating Gratitude Into Your Daily Life
1. Look for what you want to see vs. what you don’t want to see. To often we go about our day waiting and expecting awful things to happen, or we expect to be disappointed. We walk around saying, “I don’t like this, and this, and this….” and look for things that need changing. You would find that your world may conform to more of your liking if you focused on what you did indeed want to see. “I like this, I like that….oh and I really love that!” What a shift in vibration, do you see?
2. Appreciate and be grateful about something about you. Be grateful that you have a beautiful smile and a heart of gold. Be grateful that you are a savvy business person, or that you are inventive or intuitive. Be grateful that you are a wonderful parent. Be grateful that you are not perfect. (Wouldn’t that be a bore?)
3 If its hard to find something to be grateful about yourself, start by looking around your world and appreciating that. The snow, the leaves, the sun. Look for beauty in your life. Focus on the penny that you do have vs. the one that you don’t.
4. Keep track of all the good things that happen to you in your calendar or daily journal…even the little things. This affirms that good things do come your way, and you can begin to trust in God and the Universe as the source of your supply. Appreciate the synchronicities that occur in your life, they were given to you as a gift to affirm that you are indeed on the right path.
5. Want to see some fast results? For the next 30 days – set aside time to write for 10 minutes all of the positive things you can about your life, your relationships, your body, your work, your home etc etc. You will not be the same person at the end of those 30 days!
6. Open your mouth and let the gratitude flow from your heart. You will find amazing things begin to happen to you and those around you. Can you imagine what might occur? Play with this and adore someone today.
Hope is here
Welcome. We are honored you stopped by to check us out. Please, pull up a chair and hang out for a while. We value your presence and conversation. Feel free to message us any questions or thoughts you may have.